神子元ハンマーズ

Dive log
ダイブログ

2026.10.03

神子元ダイビング中止のお知らせ/Mikomoto Diving Cancellation Notice

天候/気温
Weather/Ground Temperature
快晴 (clear)/℃ 風向き
Wind Direction
北の風 (north wind)
水温
Water Temperature
℃ 波の高さ
Wave
m
透明度
Visibility (Top to bottom)
m 透視度
Visibility (Right to left)
m
ダイビングポイント
Diving point

こんにちは。

本日、**10月3日(土)**は強風の影響により、神子元ダイビングは中止となりました。

また、明日**10月4日(日)**も引き続き強風が予想されているため、中止が決定しております。

さらに、**10月5日(月)**につきましても、海況の回復が見込めないため、中止が決まりました。

10月6日(火)以降につきましては、台風の進路・速度・勢力によって海況が大きく変わる可能性があります。

今後の予報や実際の海況を確認しながら、出航の可否を判断してまいります。

ご予約いただいている皆様にはご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、安全を最優先とした判断となりますので、何卒ご理解いただけますようお願いいたします。

最新情報につきましては、決まり次第改めてご案内いたします。

Hello everyone,

Due to strong winds, all Mikomoto diving operations have been cancelled today, Saturday, October 3.

Diving has also been cancelled for Sunday, October 4, as strong winds are expected to continue.

In addition, we have decided to cancel all Mikomoto diving operations on Monday, October 5, as sea conditions are not expected to improve sufficiently.

Regarding Tuesday, October 6 and onward, the situation will depend on the typhoon’s course, speed, and strength.

We will continue to monitor the latest weather forecasts and actual sea conditions before making any decisions regarding diving operations.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to all guests with reservations. Your safety is our highest priority, and we greatly appreciate your understanding.

We will provide further updates as soon as new information becomes available.

Share this dive log :
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

RELATED DIVE LOG
関連するダイブログ