神子元ハンマーズ

Dive log
ダイブログ

2026.10.05

明日の神子元ダイビングについて/Update on Tomorrow’s Mikomoto Diving

天候/気温
Weather/Ground Temperature
快晴 (clear)/℃ 風向き
Wind Direction
北の風 (north wind)
水温
Water Temperature
℃ 波の高さ
Wave
m
透明度
Visibility (Top to bottom)
m 透視度
Visibility (Right to left)
m
ダイビングポイント
Diving point

こんにちは。

本日まで、強風の影響により神子元島でのダイビングは中止となっておりました。

明日につきましては、午前便の中止が決定しております。

午後便については、明日の朝の風や波、海況を確認したうえで、出航の可否を判断する予定です。

ご予約いただいている皆様にはご心配をおかけいたしますが、安全を最優先に判断してまいります。

午後便の出航可否につきましては、明日の朝、決まり次第改めてご案内いたします。

何卒ご理解のほど、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hello everyone,

Due to strong winds, diving at Mikomoto Island has been cancelled through today.

Regarding tomorrow, the morning boat has already been cancelled.

For the afternoon boat, we will check the latest wind, wave, and sea conditions tomorrow morning before making a final decision on whether we can operate.

We apologize for the inconvenience and uncertainty, but safety remains our highest priority.

We will provide another update tomorrow morning as soon as the decision regarding the afternoon boat has been made.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Share this dive log :
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

RELATED DIVE LOG
関連するダイブログ