神子元ハンマーズ

Dive log
ダイブログ

2026.10.22

予想以上のうねりに苦戦…明日は残念ながらクローズです/Stronger Swells Than Expected… Diving Canceled Tomorrow!

天候/気温
Weather/Ground Temperature
快晴 (clear)/℃ 風向き
Wind Direction
北の風 (north wind)
水温
Water Temperature
℃ 波の高さ
Wave
m
透明度
Visibility (Top to bottom)
m 透視度
Visibility (Right to left)
m
ダイビングポイント
Diving point

皆さんこんにちは!

本日も神子元島へダイビングに行ってきました!

しかし、思っていた以上に海にはうねりが残っており、残念ながら本日は安全を考慮して1ダイブのみで終了とさせていただきました。

楽しみにお越しいただいた皆様には、大変申し訳ございません。

自然相手とはいえ、せっかく神子元まで足を運んでいただいた皆様に、思う存分ダイビングを楽しんでいただけなかったことが残念です。

そして、明日10月23日(金)も強風が予想されているため、神子元ダイビングの中止を決定いたしました。

他のダイビングポイントへの変更をご希望の方は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。

なお、明後日10月24日(土)につきましては、現在の予報では出航を予定しております!

ただし、最終的な運航判断は当日の朝の海況を確認したうえで決定いたします。

神子元の海は日々コンディションが変わりますが、安全第一!

また良いコンディションで、皆様と一緒にハンマーを探しに行けることを楽しみにしております!

ご予約いただいている皆様にはご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、何卒ご理解のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

早く海が落ち着きますように!!

Hello everyone!

We headed out to Mikomoto Island for diving today!

Unfortunately, the swells were bigger than expected, so we decided to end today’s diving after just one dive for safety reasons.

We sincerely apologize to everyone who joined us today.

We know many of you traveled a long way to dive at Mikomoto, and we’re very sorry that we couldn’t complete all the planned dives.

Unfortunately, diving at Mikomoto tomorrow, October 23 (Friday), has also been canceled due to the forecast of strong winds.

If you would like to dive at another location instead, please feel free to contact us!

As for Saturday, October 24, we are currently planning to operate as scheduled based on the latest forecast.

However, the final decision will be made on Saturday morning after checking the actual sea conditions.

Ocean conditions at Mikomoto can change quickly, and safety is always our top priority!

We hope the sea calms down soon so we can get back out there and search for hammerheads together!

Thank you all for your understanding and support.

Fingers crossed for calmer seas and better diving conditions!

Share this dive log :
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

RELATED DIVE LOG
関連するダイブログ