神子元ハンマーズ

Dive log
ダイブログ

2026.10.25

1ダイブでハンマーゲット!/ One Dive, One Great Encounter!

天候/気温
Weather/Ground Temperature
曇り (cloudy)/23-25℃ 風向き
Wind Direction
南西の風 (southwest wind)
水温
Water Temperature
24℃ 波の高さ
Wave
2m
透明度
Visibility (Top to bottom)
10-15m 透視度
Visibility (Right to left)
10-12m
ダイビングポイント
Diving point
KAMENE

English below>>>

皆さん、こんにちは!

本日も神子元島へダイビングに行ってきました!

表層の水温は少し上がり、透明度もまずまずのコンディション!
ただ、昨日と比べると潮の流れはまだまだ緩やかなスタートとなりました。

海況は相変わらず安定せず、島周りを避けて沖でのダイビングに。

ゆっくりと潮に乗ってドリフトしていくと……いました!
ハンマーヘッドシャークの小群れに遭遇!

厳しいコンディションの中でも、しっかり姿を見せてくれたハンマーたちに感謝です!

しかし、台風による大きなうねりに加え、南西からの風も強まってきたため、安全を最優先に考え、残念ながら本日は1ダイブのみで終了とさせていただきました。

楽しみにお越しいただいた皆様には、大変申し訳ございません。

また、明日10月26日(月)も海況不良が予想されるため、神子元島でのダイビングは中止とさせていただきます。

今回の台風は非常に規模が大きく、直撃ではないものの、神子元にも大きな影響が出ています。

自然相手のダイビングとはいえ、思うように潜れない日が続き、私たちも本当に残念です。

ご予約いただいていた皆様にはご迷惑をおかけしますが、安全第一の判断にご理解いただけますと幸いです。

なお、10月27日(火)は、現時点では出航を予定しております。

ただし、天気予報も刻々と変化しており、海況については引き続き慎重に確認を行ってまいります。

何卒ご理解のほど、よろしくお願いいたします。

本日もありがとうございました!

Hello everyone!

We headed out to Mikomoto Island for another day of diving!

The surface water temperature has risen slightly, and visibility was fairly good today!

However, compared to yesterday, the current was still relatively gentle on our first dive.

Sea conditions remained rough, so we avoided diving close to the island and headed further offshore instead.

As we slowly drifted along with the current… there they were!

A small school of hammerhead sharks!

Even in these challenging conditions, the hammerheads still showed up for us!

Unfortunately, the large swells caused by the typhoon, combined with strengthening southwesterly winds, forced us to end the day after just one dive for safety reasons.

We sincerely apologize to all our guests who were looking forward to diving with us today.

Tomorrow, Monday, October 26, diving at Mikomoto Island will also be canceled due to the forecasted rough sea conditions.

Although the typhoon is not heading directly toward us, its massive size is having a significant impact on the waters around Mikomoto.

As much as we love diving, Mother Nature doesn’t always cooperate, and it’s frustrating for us too when we can’t get out on the water!

We truly appreciate your understanding as we always put safety first.

As for Tuesday, October 27, we are currently planning to resume diving operations.

However, the weather forecast continues to change frequently, so we will keep a close eye on the sea conditions and provide updates if anything changes.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

We hope to see you back in the water at Mikomoto very soon!

Thank you again, and see you soon!

Share this dive log :
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

RELATED DIVE LOG
関連するダイブログ