Mikomoto Hammers

Dive log

Sep 20, 2026

神子元ダイビング 出航状況のお知らせ/Mikomoto Diving Operation Update

Weather/Ground Temperature 快晴 (clear)/℃ Wind Direction 北の風 (north wind)
Water Temperature Wave m
Visibility (Top to bottom) m Visibility (Right to left) m
Diving point

いつも神子元ハンマーズをご利用いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

台風の影響による海況悪化が予想されるため、9月22日まで神子元ダイビングの中止が決定いたしました。

9月23日につきましては、当日朝の海況を確認したうえで、出航可否を最終判断する予定です。

現時点では出航を予定しておりますが、台風の影響やうねり、風などの状況によっては、当日出航を取りやめる可能性もございますので、あらかじめご了承ください。

何よりも安全を最優先に最終判断を行います。

9月22日までにご予約をいただいている皆様には、当店より順次ご連絡をさせていただきます。

また、9月23日にご予約をいただいているお客様で、事前にキャンセルをご希望される方は、当店までご連絡ください。

ご予約いただいている皆様にはご心配、ご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、自然を相手とするダイビングのため、何卒ご理解いただけますようお願いいたします。

今後の状況につきましても、決まり次第こちらのログにてお知らせいたします。

神子元ハンマーズ

Thank you very much for choosing Mikomoto Hammers.

Due to the expected impact of the typhoon and deteriorating sea conditions, all Mikomoto diving operations have been cancelled through September 22.

For September 23, we are currently planning to operate, but the final decision will be made on the morning of the 23rd after checking the latest sea conditions.

Please understand that depending on the remaining effects of the typhoon, including swell, wind, and other sea conditions, we may still have to cancel the dives on the day.

Safety will always be our highest priority when making the final decision.

We will contact all guests who have reservations through September 22 directly.

For guests who are booked on September 23 and would prefer to cancel in advance, please contact us.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and concern this may cause, and we greatly appreciate your understanding that diving operations are always dependent on natural conditions.

We will continue to post updates here as soon as any new information becomes available.

Mikomoto Hammers

Share this dive log :
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

RELATED DIVE LOG