This is a brief movie about Mikomoto Diving.
- The local union requires that divers must have experienced over 30 dives before diving in the Mikomoto Island.
And if you are 60 years old or older, you will need a doctor's certificate stating that you are allowed to scuba diving.
- If you want to book by e-mail. please fill out the reservation form on line, 3 days prior to the dive. If you want to book with us for the following day or the day after, please call us directly.
- Upon receiving the form, we will contact you by email or phone within a few days. If you do not hear from us within a few days, please contact us again.
- If it has been more than a year since your last dive, please make a reservation after diving elsewhere.
- If you have any health problems,please get written permission from your doctor before coming to Mikomoto.
- If the weather conditions are not good for diving, we will contact you to arrange another tour to the Mikomoto Islands or we can arrange to dive at another spot.
- If you want to cancel your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible. The cancellation policy is as follows:
On the day of the dive, the cancellation charge is 100%.
The day before the dive, the cancellation charge is ¥10000.
Two days before the dive, the cancellation charge is ¥5000.
There will be no cancellation charge for customers who cannot go to Mikomoto Island due to bad weather conditions.
- If you are ill or have any other health conditions, you must get written permission from your doctor before diving at Mikomoto. It is necessary to bring that medical report with you to show us.
- For day trips, if you are coming by car, please come to the shop before 8:00 a.m. If you are arriving by train, please arrive at Izukyu Shimoda Station at 8:51 a.m. We can pick you up there.
Also, on specific days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in summer), the schedule is different from normal. Please refer here for details.
- The rooms in our guesthouse are shared with another guests of the same sex. And our guesthouse is for divers only.
If your friend or family member is not diving with us, they cannot stay at our guesthouse. But we can arrange another guesthouse nearby.
When you want to stay in another guesthouse nearby, or when you want to stay a private room, please feel free to request.
- If our guesthouse is full, we can arrange for you to stay at another guesthouse that is nearby, at the same price. If this situation occurs, we will contact you before we arrange another guesthouse.
If you are a first time visitor this year
If you have a chronic disease or are over 60 years old, please bring a doctor's certificate doctor's certificate.
Please do not forget to bring your C-card and log book, which will be checked by our staff on the day of the dive.
If you are a minor on the day of the dive, please print out the parental consent form, have it signed or sealed by a person with parental authority, and bring it with you on the day of the dive.
Parental consent form（75KB）