Mikomoto Hammers

Dive log

Oct 05, 2026

明日の神子元ダイビングについて/Update on Tomorrow’s Mikomoto Diving

Weather/Ground Temperature 快晴 (clear)/℃ Wind Direction 北の風 (north wind)
Water Temperature ℃ Wave m
Visibility (Top to bottom) m Visibility (Right to left) m
Diving point

こんにちは。

本日まで、強風の影響により神子元島でのダイビングは中止となっておりました。

明日につきましては、午前便の中止が決定しております。

午後便については、明日の朝の風や波、海況を確認したうえで、出航の可否を判断する予定です。

ご予約いただいている皆様にはご心配をおかけいたしますが、安全を最優先に判断してまいります。

午後便の出航可否につきましては、明日の朝、決まり次第改めてご案内いたします。

何卒ご理解のほど、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hello everyone,

Due to strong winds, diving at Mikomoto Island has been cancelled through today.

Regarding tomorrow, the morning boat has already been cancelled.

For the afternoon boat, we will check the latest wind, wave, and sea conditions tomorrow morning before making a final decision on whether we can operate.

We apologize for the inconvenience and uncertainty, but safety remains our highest priority.

We will provide another update tomorrow morning as soon as the decision regarding the afternoon boat has been made.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Share this dive log :
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

RELATED DIVE LOG