Sep 27, 2026
| Weather/Ground Temperature | 曇り (cloudy)/23℃ | Wind Direction | 北東の風 (northeast wind) |
|---|---|---|---|
| Water Temperature | 23-25℃ | Wave | 1-1.5m |
| Visibility (Top to bottom) | 10-15m | Visibility (Right to left) | 10-15m |
| Diving point | KAMENE, ZABUNE | ||
English below>>>
こんにちは。
本日も少し風が強い中での出航となりました。
透明度も昨日と変わらずに綺麗なまま、流れも昨日と似たように一日の中で変化していきました。
風が強かった午前中は潮に合わせてエリア制限付きでのダイビングとなりましたが、午後からは風も収まり制限なくドリフトダイビングをすることができました。
今日もラッキーなチームは中規模のハンマーの群れをゲット!
このまま右肩上がりに行きたいところですが、先ほどの天気予報の発表により、明日の天候が急激に悪化する予報になりました。
これに伴い、船長が安全にダイビングできないと判断したため明日の神子元ダイビングが中止となる判断が先ほど下されました。
ご予約いただいておりました方にはご迷惑おかけして申し訳ございません。
ご予約いただいておりましたお客様には順次ご連絡をしておりますが、このログを確認いただいた方はご一報いただけますと助かります。
透明度が良かっただけに非常に残念ですが、クローズ明けの海に期待しましょう。


Hello.
We set out again today amid somewhat strong winds.
Visibility remained as clear as yesterday, and the current varied throughout the day in a similar pattern to yesterday.
In the morning, when the wind was strong, we had to dive with area restrictions based on the tide, but in the afternoon, the wind died down and we were able to enjoy drift diving without any restrictions.
Today, the lucky team spotted a medium-sized school of hammerhead sharks!
We’d love to keep this upward trend going, but based on the latest weather forecast, conditions are expected to deteriorate rapidly tomorrow.
Consequently, the captain has determined that diving conditions will not be safe, and the decision was just made to cancel tomorrow’s Mikomoto dive.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who had made reservations.
We are contacting all guests with reservations in order, but if you are reading this log, we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
It’s a real shame, especially since the visibility was so good, but let’s look forward to the sea once the closure is lifted.