Mikomoto Hammers

Dive log

Sep 29, 2026

台風前の神子元/Mikomoto before the typhoon

Weather/Ground Temperature 快晴 (clear)/23℃ Wind Direction 北の風 (north wind)
Water Temperature 24-25℃ Wave 2.5-2m
Visibility (Top to bottom) 10-15m Visibility (Right to left) 10-15m
Diving point ZABUNE/KAMENE

こんにちは!

本日は奇跡的に出航することができ4航海行ってきました。

本日の神子元は西の風が強く、海上は少しバシャバシャでした。

接近中の台風の影響でうねりが神子元島まで到達し、水中でも揺られていましたね😑

水中は水温23℃と低い所もありましたが、透明度は全体的に良かったです。

ハンマーもパラパラとみれて、群れを見ているチームもいました。

そして、台風の影響による海況悪化が予想されるため、明日9月30日の神子元ダイビング中止が決定しました。

また、明後日10月1日につきましては、明日出航可否を最終判断する予定です。

台風の影響やうねり、風などの状況によっては、出航を取りやめる可能性もございますので、あらかじめご了承ください。

Hello!

Miraculously, we were able to set sail today and completed four dives.

At Mikomoto today, the west wind was strong, and the sea was a bit choppy.

Due to the approaching typhoon, swells reached Mikomoto Island, and we were being tossed about even underwater 😑

While the water temperature was a bit low in some spots at 23°C, visibility was generally good.

We spotted a few hammerhead sharks here and there, and some teams even saw a school of them.

Due to the expected deterioration of sea conditions caused by the typhoon, we have decided to cancel diving at Mikomoto tomorrow, September 30.

As for the day after tomorrow, October 1, we plan to make a final decision on whether we can set sail tomorrow.

Please note that depending on conditions such as the typhoon’s impact, swells, and wind, we may have to cancel the trip, so we appreciate your understanding in advance.

Share this dive log :
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

RELATED DIVE LOG